Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Once again here I am....

Writing a paper the night before it's due. I don't quite understand why I always do this. I know that I have got to get better about it. Right now I am trying to figure out if it is worth it to go to school next semester to get the certificate in non-profit management or if I should just put it off for a year while we plan the wedding. There are definitely other areas of my life that could use some TLC and attention so I will give it some thought. I am glad that I had a pretty productive day at work though. I overslept a bit but once I got there I cranked out a really good document that has all the information about where I am at in different areas. At first all of the rejection that I have been getting lately was really getting to me and I had a mini-breakdown. I even ate lunch outside of the office and looked at a magazine to try to take my mind off of things. But when I set foot back into the office I shed a few tears because I was overwhelmed by it all. Yesterday I saw a note to my boss from his boss that told him if I can't grow the Richmond area then he needs to find someone who will. Well, I am trying! I know that I am up against a lot of things and yet I continue to plug along. Right now it is a tough time, but I will keep going until it's time to move on. Alrighty, let me get to this paper. I am SOOOO ready for this semester to end. Just three more weeks. WHOOOO - HOOOO!!!!

No comments: