Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Uhhhhhh yeah

I am supposed to be typing my last paper for the semester and I really don't feel motivation to start on it. Instead I want to watch the primary results from PA (GOBAMA!!!) and read my magazines. I really have an obsession with magazines I think. I read way too many of them :-) Well, anyways, I am trying to make the most out of the time that I have at my job. I am not quite sure if this job that I have an interview for on Thursday is for me. I mean I like the money that it would bring but I gotta make my move based on more than just $$$. And I feel a bit more hopeful about having success in my current position. I just gotta push past my current comfort levels. I admit this about myself, I tend to quit when things get hard instead of pushing through. It is a quality that I really would like to work on. Ok, let me stop bojangling and work on this paper.

No comments: