Friday, June 27, 2008

It's a process

To do anything well and to maintain it means working at it everyday. I realized that there are truly no days off, at least not from everything. I take the time about once a week to clean and organize the house but I don't spend time each day on the upkeep of my hard work. So, at the end of the week I am once again left with a mess and the overwhelming feeling that comes with it. I can't just take off from cleaning in the middle of the week because of course it will all catch up with me. I know that this seems like common sense but I guess it is just now crossing my mind.

Onto other topics: Today I created a vision board for my life. I have been putting into place the law of attraction into my life. I see that it works. So this vision board is my way of plotting the course ahead and keeping my eyes on my goals. I am very excited about realizing all of my potential.

No comments: