Thursday, July 17, 2008

A day off

I am so glad to have tomorrow off from work. It has been such a hectic week. I can say that I feel like I accomplished a lot, so that makes me feel good. I feel more rested today than I have all week and was actually able to make a home cooked meal for dinner (an improvement on last nights Little Cesar pizza picked up by D).
I like being domestic sometimes :-) I am actually looking forward to the day when I can be a stay at home mommy and I can concentrate on cooking more and keeping the house a wee bit more organized (although the children I will be staying at home with will more than likely mess it right back up) Anyways, I guess I will conclude this random post. TTFN.

1 comment:

Nicki said...

I WISH so bad I was off today. We have literally a million pieces of mail today. And I'm tired. I just want a nap, that all. Enjoy your day though. Do enough day off like stuff for me.