1. No matter what the job is, people will get on my nerves. People will try to take my kindness for granted. I gotta make sure that I work hard but play equally as hard or I will burn out.
2. No matter how much money I make I will want to spend it all. Increases in income tend to lead to increases in spending unless I keep a watch on it.
3. I love to eat and I do it for comfort. I don't look like I weigh what I weigh but I still do need to get that under control. And I have been making efforts towards that.
4. I love the idea of organization but putting it into practice.... ummm... not so much.
5. I am turning into my mother in some ways, and turning away from her in others. And I didn't even have to have children yet to realize this.
6. I am a bold contradiction of things: sweet yet bossy, lazy yet hard-working, understanding yet brash, etc..... but that's just who I be!!
That Time Vivi Turned Five - Fierce. Feisty. Funny. Fearless. Five. Happy, happy birthday, sweet Vivi, my bunny-bunny girl.
1 week ago