Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sticking with it








I really did try to get a reception venue close to my church so we could switch the ceremony there but alas, there are few and those that I do like are just not in the budget. So, I have made up my mind to just be happy with what I have already booked and throw away all the info on other places. It is just not an option at this point in time. It would have been really cool to have the wedding at the church but it causes so much other drama (color clashes, location) that it is just not worth it. I think that to satisfy my itch to change something I will be still doing bolder colors. I have an article that has a funky modern seaside wedding featured in it and I love the colors. They are blue, purple, and orange. Now I know it sounds strange but the shades are nice. I will try to find and post pics. TTFN.