Monday, August 4, 2008

Ummmmm

I don't really know if this particular entry has a theme. Just getting some thoughts out of my head and onto the blog. My first random thought is how does the day go by so quickly? Well, I think partly it is because for the whole month of August my job has mandated 4 day work weeks with 10 hour days. Yep, that's 8:00 am to 6:00 pm. It sucks balls. I really am not a morning person and although D told me I would get used to it somehow I don't believe him (he needs more people). I will try my best to be a semi-chipper morning person. But first I have to master the whole get out of bed when the alarm clock goes off thing. The snooze button and me are BFF. D has to call me on my cell phone when he sleeps in another room so I actually will get my arse outta bed. Ok, onto other random topics that pop into my head:

I am listening to Goapele "Closer". I used to put this song on repeat and listen to it half the day at my desk, back when I had an actual office. The place I work at now has not allocated me any space. That's tough for a person like me because I love to decorate my little office space with cute doodads and office supplies. So now I have two boxes of ish from my old office that are currently homeless and living in my living room closet.

I think that's about all the random rambling I can do for now. Just felt like I needed to update this here blog. Oh yeah, D is still waiting to hear from like a billion jobs.... Say a prayer for us.

No comments: