Friday, November 28, 2008

Tying up loose ends

Now that Thanksgiving is over (BTW D said it was the best meal I have cooked to date :-), it is time for me to turn my attention to getting ready for 2009. Yep, I am kinda just skipping right over Christmas for the most part and working on some self-improvement. I do not have the funds to buy Christmas gifts this year. Instead, I am going to only get my boo boo something and call it a day. If some of my loved ones decide to give me a gift then I will accept it with a smile and a thanks and stop myself from feeling like I need to reciprocate. That's what the giving spirit of Christmas is about. I am also making cards and other handmade items for my BFF's.

So, I have a short list of things to do before New Years:

1. Order my wedding cake.
2. Get measured for a new bra. Yep, I do not have a clue what size I currently am supposed to have.
3. Make crafts to sell at a X-Mas craft show (I gotta do this soon, the show is on the 13th!)
4. Update my Etsy store.
5. Clean my closet.
6. Plan a dinner with my girls :-)

Ok, I think that I have enough to work on in the next 34 days. Time to start working on it.

No comments: