Wednesday, January 14, 2009

101 in 1001

A lot of people have created a list of 101 things they’d like to accomplish in 1001 days. (about 2.75 years, or 2 years and 9 months.)I think I would like to jump on that bandwagon myself. Here are my first few items. I will keep you all posted on when I accomplish goals.

1. Pay off a minimum of 75% of my credit card debt.
2. Loose and keep off 25 lbs.
3. Sell my condo.
4. Move into a 5 bedroom house.
5. Participate in a marathon, as a walker.
6. Grow my relaxer out and cut off my hair.
7. Visit DC and see all the cool historical sites.
8. Maintain regular meetings with my girls.
9. Become an ESL teacher.
10. Go through all my boxes of random stuff and put them in order.

Ok, I think that's a good start to my list. More to come later.....

No comments: