To recap here is where I was last month with my list....
1. Pay off a minimum of 75% of my credit card debt.
2. Loose and keep off 25 lbs.
3. Sell my condo.
4. Move into a 5 bedroom house.
5. Participate in a marathon, as a walker.
6. Grow my relaxer out and cut off my hair.
7. Visit DC and see all the cool historical sites.
8. Maintain regular meetings with my girls.
9. Become an ESL teacher.
10. Go through all my boxes of random stuff and put them in order.
11. Wear makeup more often
12. Learn to be more of morning person
13. Learn a new craft
14. Be more consistent with keeping my house cleaned everyday
15. Take a course on wedding planning
And now some more:
16. Start a habit of walking Andy every morning for my and his exercise
17. Take pictures more often (I am treating myself to a new camera for Valentine's Day)
18. Learn to have a positive attitude even in the face of difficult times
19. Be less quick to anger when it comes to my loved ones
20. Drink at least 4 glasses of water a day (working my way up to 8)
21. Complete a detox program
22. Reduce the amount of fast food I consume
23. Find a community service project to get involved in
24. Take a vacation of some sort each year
25. Speak Spanish more often
That Time Vivi Turned Five - Fierce. Feisty. Funny. Fearless. Five. Happy, happy birthday, sweet Vivi, my bunny-bunny girl.
1 week ago