Saturday, March 14, 2009

The first step

In my quest to loose a few pounds, I find myself once again starting over. I just went to the grocery store and spent $60 bucks on.... IDK? I am gonna make make at least two meals a day for the next 7 days outta this food though and hopefully stretch it out even further. So here are some items in my starter kit:

Green Leaf Lettuce
Organic Carrots
Organic Gala Apples
Organic Navel Oranges
Red Grapes

Organic wheat crackers
Sweet corn soup
Organic cream of tomato soup
Amy's Cheese enchilada Whole Meal
Amy's shepherd pie
Laughing cow light cheese


I am trying to work up the courage to start an herbal cleanse but I am scared. I already spent the money on it and can't take it back but I am a little weary of herbs and I can't find information about the particular ones in this kit.

No comments: