Monday, March 9, 2009

Hmmmmmm

I'm still trying to to work on the whole appreciate where I am right now thing. I have improved my appreciation of my house, having taken the time to rearrange my living room and cleaning my house. It is still not perfect but I feel better about my environment. I am also getting more enjoyment out of the wedding planning process. This weekend my bridesmaids came over and we had an invitation party (to be continued this weekend with Ms. M). Although it was tedious it was a rare opportunity that the four of us got together to just talk and enjoy each others company.

The one area that I am still trying to enjoy is work. I have had a string of some pretty rough days lately. Through it all I am still trying to maintain a positive attitude. Just keep swimming.....

No comments: