Friday, March 13, 2009

So maybe not so much 101

So I decided that 101 is a bit much so I am going to cap it at 35. With so many other things going on in my life I gotta keep it real and obtainable. (Ms. M feel free to pare yours down too, LOL) Ok so to recap and update......

1. Pay off a minimum of 75% of my credit card debt. (Already paid off one credit card and working steadily on the others)
2. Loose and keep off 25 lbs. (Uhhhhh, yeah. I'm back on this starting tomorrow. LOL)
3. Sell my condo. (This goal is for later in the 1001 days)
4. Move into a 5 bedroom house. (Ditto above)
5. Participate in a marathon, as a walker. (Next year, for sure)
6. Grow my relaxer out and cut off my hair. (Right after the wedding I am going to start cutting. Actually before we go on the honeymoon)
7. Visit DC and see all the cool historical sites. (This would be cool to do later on this summer)
8. Maintain regular visits with my girls. (I have seen my girls a little more lately)
9. Become an ESL teacher. (I'm taking a class now that moves me closer)
10. Go through all my boxes of random stuff and put them in order. (Made some progress but moving slowly)
11. Wear makeup more often (Yeah, not so much yet)
12. Learn to be more of morning person (Still working towards it)
13. Learn a new craft (I think I will take up knitting)
14. Be more consistent with keeping my house cleaned everyday (Doing ok with some rooms)
15. Take a course on wedding planning (In the fall)
16. Start a habit of walking Andy every morning for my and his exercise (poor Andy I still neglect him)
17. Take pictures more often (my camera batteries need to stay charged)
18. Learn to have a positive attitude even in the face of difficult times (I think I am doing a lot better at this)
19. Be less quick to anger when it comes to my loved ones (Kinda doing better)
20. Drink at least 4 glasses of water a day (working my way up to 8)
21. Complete a detox program (I'm starting tomorrow)
22. Reduce the amount of fast food I consume (Uhhhh, no comment)
23. Find a community service project to get involved in (I'm thinking volunteering with the SPCA)
24. Take a vacation of some sort each year (Going to Miami this year and also a couple other small trips are planned)
25. Speak Spanish more often (Was just speaking Espanol today)
26. Try 10 new recipes (I have them picked out)
27. Journal once a week (I need to dig it out of my closet)
28. Tell my loved ones how much I love them whenever the mood strikes (I told my girl that I loved her today)
29. Spend more time at my parent's house in the country. It's good for my soul :-)
30. Scrapbook (it helps relieve the stress)


And to finish it off

31. Read a new book each month
32. Develop a 3 times a week fitness routine
33. Build up my savings to have a cushion in the lean times
34. Develop a plan for my own business
35. Increase my veggie and fruit consumption


Whew!!! I am finished!

1 comment:

Nicki said...

LOL, I'll see what else I can come up with, what's bad is I'll think of something and say "Oh I need to add that to my list" then I get in front of the computer and I go blank.