Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Busy

Right now I have quite a few things to juggle. I am in the last few weeks of mi clase de espanol. I am in the last few weeks of wedding planning and I am in the first few weeks of a new job. Whew! That is a lot. I never got around to loosing all the weight I thought I would lose for the wedding. I know I am only making excuses but it is tough to eat right when I am on the run a lot of the time. I do have sporadic pockets of down time and depending on my proximity to home, I can go chill and eat a healthy snack or meal. Realistically speaking, I do think I can shed a few lbs. in the next 6 weeks. If I push myself I can get about 8-10 lbs off of my frame. Of course that won't make me lose a size nor will it really make me look that much different but it will be a good start. I have vowed that I will get to a healthy weight before I start having children. Since babies are in the 2 year plan, I have to be developing the right habits now.

Anyhoo, here is my self designed "plan": Slim fast for breakfast, a lunch of my choice whether it be out at fast food or @ home, and then a small dinner. I have decided that lunch should be the largest meal because "they" say that people should not eat a lot in the evening. So for example, today I had my slim fast, then I had a chick-fil-a grilled sandwich combo and for dinner I just snacked on a few kashi crackers. Tomorrow I plan on having lunch at home so it won't be quite as heavy as chick-fil-a. I will probably have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and some goldfish. Yummy :-)

No comments: