Thursday, April 2, 2009

Time is just flying

58 days......!!!!!

That's how long it will be until I am a married woman. OMG! I still haven't lost those 15 lbs I wanted to get off my frame. I haven't tested out the cookie recipes for the dessert buffet. I haven't done a lot of things that I thought I would have done with a little under two months to go. But then again I just started a new job and I am taking a class (that I have five more weeks left to complete), so sometimes I forget I am getting married so soon.

My new goal is to do something wedding related every day. Today I printed about 8 treat bags for the dessert buffet. That is kinda slow going because it's hard to feed a lunch bag through a printer. So at this pace I will have them done before the end of the month. I also have to work in physical activity each day, no excuses!

No comments: