Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Here we are a few days out from our wedding and I am getting so frustrated with our wedding coordinator. I have sent her 5 emails that have gone unanswered since last week. I just called and she hit the ignore button. I am trying so hard to not be negative about this whole situation. All I am trying to do is finalize a few last minute things and let it go! I really don't want to be concerned about this stuff this close to the wedding. That is why we hired her in the first place. We paid too much money for her services for her to be blowing us off like this.

Ok, I gotta take a deep breath and try to stay positive. I know that when it's all said and done it will all come together. I have been pretty laid back about it this whole time. I just need the last few days of this process to go smoother.

No comments: