Here was my list of things to accomplish in 1001 days. It never made it to 101 but I got a solid 35 out. To update a few items:
6. Grow my relaxer out and cut off my hair. I cut most of the relaxer out when I got my hair cut last week and I am not putting another in, ever!
9. Become an ESL teacher. I completed mi clase de espanol with a B+ and I am taking the tests this fall so that I can start the career switcher program in February 2010.
11. Wear makeup more often. Now that my hair is shorter I have begun to put on more makeup.
17. Take pictures more often. I have been taking more pictures and purchased more rechargable batteries so I am always Kodak moment ready!
35. Increase my veggie and fruit consumption. I have been eating more salads and I going to the grocery store today to buy fruits and veggies.
If you are working on some goals, how are you progressing?
Let’s See What Develops, Pt. 13 - The list of interview questions from the photography blog, Click It Up a Notch, has been my constant companion for a good long while. These are a series ...
1 month ago