Now that the vows have been exchanged, cake has been cut, and the honeymoon has been enjoyed (check out the view from our suite)....
It is time to get to work on some things. Here is my to do list for the next few weeks:
1. Finish writing all thank you notes and figure out who the heck gave us the Foreman Grill?!
2. Find a home for the gifts that I wrote all the notes for.
3. Cut my hair. I am seriously considering the cut that Tia Mowry has. And I gotta cut out this relaxer. I am going natural!!!
4. Get my oil changed
5. Scrapbook the last 2 years of our relationship so that I can be ready to scrapbook the wedding and honeymoon.
6. Run a wedding announcement in the local paper whenever we get the pro pics back.
7. Plan the next trip :-)
That Time It Was Summer Break - Can I be real a second? For real, I have to get this off my chest. I don’t like summer break. I’ve tried. Really and truly I’ve tried. I’ve even gone so fa...
1 month ago