Sunday, June 14, 2009

To do list- The newlywed edition

Now that the vows have been exchanged, cake has been cut, and the honeymoon has been enjoyed (check out the view from our suite)....



It is time to get to work on some things. Here is my to do list for the next few weeks:

1. Finish writing all thank you notes and figure out who the heck gave us the Foreman Grill?!
2. Find a home for the gifts that I wrote all the notes for.
3. Cut my hair. I am seriously considering the cut that Tia Mowry has. And I gotta cut out this relaxer. I am going natural!!!


4. Get my oil changed
5. Scrapbook the last 2 years of our relationship so that I can be ready to scrapbook the wedding and honeymoon.
6. Run a wedding announcement in the local paper whenever we get the pro pics back.
7. Plan the next trip :-)

2 comments:

Nicki said...

I think that haircut would be cute on you! And yay for natural hair, I'm playing in my hair and playing on the computer as I type.

Hilary said...

Super cute haircut. And woo woo woo! for the natural.