Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy New Month!

June was a month of extreme highs and lows for me. I went to the ER twice, went on my honeymoon but had to do some work while I was there (boooooo!), celebrated my 27th birthday, got into a car accident and totaled my poor lil car, and celebrated one month of marriage. The for worse part of our vows got a little bit of a work out in the first 30 days!

So I am happy to start a fresh new month today. I celebrated by getting to some of the cleaning that I have been putting off. Tomorrow I finally get the prints and the disks of all of our wedding pictures, so my mom can run the announcement in the local paper. D and I both have Friday off so we can get to a lot of things that we have been putting off. I gotta go new car shopping at some point this weekend and we are celebrating the 4th with D's family on Saturday.


1 comment:

Nicki said...

Okay how is it that I didn't know any of this missy? I mean wow. We need to catch up soon.