Thursday, August 20, 2009

A little bit of wedding withdrawal

So my feelings of wedding withdrawal are a little late setting in (2 1/2 months). I was just looking through a facebook friend's bridal shower pictures and I got a little sad that all of that stuff is behind me. There was so much planning and events and good times and it all is behind me with nothing but pictures to show the fun that was had. Usually when someone is in the newlywed phase they are in a new house. But I have owned a house for over a year now so nothing new there. And the baby plan is not in action yet so it is not yet time to throw my energy into thinking about pink or blue. I would be distracted from this feeling if I had a friend who was getting married or having a baby because then I could break out my inner Martha and plan fabu events for them. But I am the first of my group to move into this phase of life. I guess I need a hobby or something now....

1 comment:

Nicki said...

Awww...I think our other friends are working on it. Me not so much. You'll have events to plan soon I feel it in my bones. :)