Friday, March 12, 2010

Random lunch time thoughts

As I sit here eating my cranberry walnut chicken salad sandwich on Oat Nut bread (thanks Hilary!)= and waffle fry potato chips, I felt the need to blog. Why? I don't even know. Some random thoughts.

D gave Andy (the dog) some beer the other day and made him drunk. He kept us up half the night howling and whining. He was rolling around on his pillow and was all lost and confused when I let him out to pee. He also peed on my living room floor which is something he never does.

I saw Wicked the other night. It was great. I am a big Wizard of Oz fan and it was cool to see the back story of the witches.

I also saw Rent a few weeks ago. A friend of mine from High School was playing the part of Benny (Taye Diggs played him in the movie).

I am drinking water out of a mug right now. D thinks that is weird that I like to do that.

I am very proud of one of the young ladies that I counsel. I have seen her grow and change. We went to parent/teacher conferences last night and her grades and behavior have improved a lot. I am excited about cheering for her at her awards assembly when she gets honor roll.

1 comment:

Hilary said...

I told you - -that bread is the double truth! Wicked was really good. Thanks again for sending along that photo.