Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ughhhhhh

I am so frustrated with myself lately. I am a horrible procrastinator. I let things pile up on me and then I frantically rush to get them back to a manageable level. Unlike a lot of people, I do not believe that putting things off until the last minute makes me work better. I just can't seem to get it together though. Let me explain something about my job. Every Tuesday morning we have a staff meeting. This is also the time that our weekly paperwork is due. Without fail, I wait until at least 9:00 pm on Monday night to begin leisurely working on this paperwork. I mostly watch reruns of stuff, look at blogs, play Sorority Life and Farmville, or any other combination of complete time wasting activities. Sometimes I go to sleep for a few hours between 4 and 6 a.m. and then I get back up and finish whatever I have left. I go to my meeting seeing spots before my eyes because I have not had enough sleep or ANY sleep. Today is one of those no sleep days. Here is my synopsis of the random stupid crap I did instead of work on paperwork this evening:
5:00 pm- Make and eat dinner for me
6:00 pm- Random crap
7:00 pm- Make dinner for hubby
8:00 pm- Watch something on TV
9:00 pm- Watch even more something on TV - Living single rerun
10:00 pm- Watch Unsung about Tammi Terrell
11:00 pm- Play games on computer
12:00 am- Do a little work but continue to waste time online
1:00 am- Watch reruns
2:00 am- More reruns
3:00 am- Clean my living room and kitchen
4:00 am- Read random blogs
5:00 am- Continue to read random blogs and shower
6:00 am- Write this blog despite needing to wrap up my work

Any ideas to help me? Please....

No comments: