Tuesday, November 2, 2010

While I heal

Currently I am out of work, recovering from a shoulder surgery. I had a list of things that I wanted to accomplish during this time. I pictured myself getting my house sparkly clean, finishing up my wedding planner certification, trying new recipes and getting some reading done, all in the first week. Then reality hit. First of all, ouch! If I push myself too hard I feel the pain. I have to move about the house kinda slow in order to get things done. I still have 3 more weeks in the sling and then physical therapy to complete. I also come to the realization (again!) that I oftentimes lack follow through with tasks that I have deemed to be important. I write myself to do lists that go sadly neglected when Ellen or Oprah comes on. So, I will continue to rest and heal, with periodic bursts of semi-productivity. Hopefully this will still bring an outcome of achieved goals.

No comments: