Saturday, September 24, 2011

A to Z

I copied this idea from Mama and the Dudes. I thought it was kinda cute.

A. Age: 29

B. Bed size: Queen. Need a King size!

C. Chore that you hate: Scrubbing the tub and folding laundry.

D. Dogs: Andy!

E. Essential start to your day: Hmmmmm, don’t really have one but I am sure when little one gets here it will be coffee!

F. Favorite color: Pink.

G. Gold or Silver: White Gold

H. Height: 5'7”

I. Instruments you play: None. I like to sing though.


J. Job title: Day Treatment Counselor.

K. Kids: Lil Shabado is currently in the oven (no that’s not his name for real! LOL)

L. Live: VA

M. Mother’s name: S.K.

N. Nicknames: Scooter

O. Overnight hospital stays: When I was a baby I crawled out of my crib and busted my head. I had to stay overnight. Now the next overnight stay will be for when I have my baby!

P. Pet peeves: Hashtags on Facebook #wrongwebsite! “CongraDulations”, “I’m sorry for your lost” and other horrible grammar offenses we see on FB.

Q. Quote from a movie: "Right near the beach! Lawdhavemercy!”- Half Baked

R. Right or left handed: Right

S. Siblings: Older Brother S.S- 36

U. Underwear: Ones that fit my big ole preggo butt!

V. Vegetable you hate: Don’t have one really.

W. What makes you run late: The fact that I think it takes me 15 minutes to get anywhere in the metro area and it really doesn’t!

X. X-Rays you’ve had: Shoulder, spine, left hand, dental

Y. Yummy food that you make: Baked goods

Z. Zoo animal: White tiger



No comments: