Friday, December 2, 2011

2 months of being a mommy

My little man is 2 months today. I go back to work in a little over a week and it makes me sad to have to leave him during the day. I have no choice in the matter though. We have to have two incomes to meet our financial obligations, at least for now. Hopefully with some better planning I can stay home for the next child. I guess the first one is the guinea pig?

I got a chance to get my hair done for the first time in forever today but I still feel a bit like a raggamuffin. I need a brow wax bad! My feet could use a pedicure and my back needs a massage. My mom gave me a massage certificate at my baby shower so I will be cashing that in before I go back to work.

Much to my surprise, I am still breastfeeding. I will see how that goes when I return to work. Lil D is sleeping better at night but still has his fussy times. He is smiling and laughing and "talking" to us. I love being his mommy :)

No comments: